– Lightweight aluminum frame and fork for easy pedaling and carrying.
– Easy to use 1x10 transmission gives you the gearing to ride everywhere easily.
– Fast-rolling, grippy tyres and confidence-inspiring handling let you flow smoothly along even the roughest streets.
– Reassuringly powerful and dependable all-weather hydraulic disc brakes.
– Weighing just 12kg (size m) it's easy to lift and live with, too.
– Ready to take a full set of mudguards, a bike rack, kick-stand and more.
Smoothes out the rough
Whether café cruising, commuting, socialising or simply exploring the roads, lanes and bike paths less travelled, RHeO 1's confident handling and road-smoothing high-volume tyres will put you in control, everywhere. Weighing just 12kg (size M) it's easy to lift and live with, too.
COLOUR Gloss Grey CASSETTE Shimano Deore 10 speed, 11-46T
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing and Custom Whyte Dropouts, Chain Stay Kick Stand Mount CHAIN Shimano Deore 10 speed
FORK Whyte Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm Thru Axle, Post Mount with Single Eyelets for Mudguards CRANKSET Shimano Deore 10 speed
REAR SHOCK N/A BOTTOM BRACKET Shiamno BSA, Square Taper, 122.5mm
HEADSET NO.69 / SRS 1-1/8”/1.5” - Front entry for cables SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 20mm Offset, 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
REAR HUB Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole SADDLE Whyte Custom
FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 100mm Thru Axle, 32 Hole HANDLEBAR Whyte onepeice, 50mm extension, 720mm width, 20mm rise, 7 degree back, 4 degree up
SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples STEM N/A
RIMS WTB STp I27, 32H GRIPS Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
TYRE Maxxis Reaver Tanwall 700 x 45c, Exo wirebead BRAKES FRONT Tektro T3020 Clean Sweep Design, 3 finger comfort lever, 180mm rotor - 1.8mm thickness
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore 10 speed Rapidfire BRAKES REAR Tektro T3020 Clean Sweep Design, 3 finger comfort lever, 180mm rotor - 1.8mm thickness
FRONT MECH N/A BRAKE LEVERS Tektro T3020 Clean Sweep Design
REAR MECH Shimano Deore 10 speed, Shadow design and direct attachment PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform