Ergon GP2 MTB Comfort
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out of the saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. (Carbon bar compatible)
- Problem: Excessive pressure on the sensitive areas of the hands result in numb fingers.
- Solution: With an anatomically optimised design, Ergon grips offer 100% contact with the hand surface area, versus traditional round grips, that offer only 60% contact.
- Problem: Excessive curvature of the wrist leads to undesired kinks in the carpal tunnel nerve. This results in a burning pain in the hand or forearm.
- Solution: By correcting the hand position, the carpal tunnel nerve is relieved and pain is eliminated.
- Small - 92mm Hand Circumference ( Glove size XS - L)
- Large - 102mm Hand Circumference ( Glove size XL - XXL)
Delivery & Returns
We dispatch items Monday to Friday. Please order by 4pm for your order to be dispatched same-day. We offer a next-day delivery service including Saturday delivery (extra charge). Please refer to our full Delivery Information page for further details.
We provide an excellent no-quibble returuns policy which our customers love. Should you need to return an item, we make it easy for you and the process is quick. Please refer to our full Returns Policy for further details.